EC Fan Upgrade Services
All businesses are under increasing pressure to reduce their energy consumption whether it be as a result of rising energy costs or the need to reduce carbon emissions, therefore it is important that we look for the simplest and most cost effective ways of reducing a buildings energy consumption.
As world leaders in energy efficient fans & motors ebm-papst know that the simplest way to reduce the energy consumption in buildings is to ensure that all Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning equipment is fitted with the highest efficiency EC fans. With HVAC equipment accounting for more than 40% of a commercial buildings energy consumption, making it more energy efficient can offer considerable energy and CO2 savings.
Whilst many new facilities built in the UK already incorporate EC fans in their HVAC equipment, it is the case that most older buildings continue to use inefficient equipment, and rather than spending capital on buying brand new equipment, often a more cost effective option is to upgrade the fans in existing equipment to new high efficiency EC fans.
Upgrading to EC fans offers the following key benefits.:
- Upto 70% reduction in energy consumption
- Integrated, infinitely variable speed control
- Reduced noise
- Payback periods as low as 2 years
- Direct drive motors for maintenance free operation
- They are in most cases directly interchangeable with their inefficient predecessors, allowing for simple replacement with minimal disruption.
Download our brochure to find out our simple 4 step process to upgrade your application.