ebm-papst CPD seminar provides and opportunity to understand why its important to consider HVAC equipment when looking to reduce a building’s energy consumption.
As world leaders in the design and manufacture of high efficiency fans for use in HVAC and refrigeration applications, ebm-papst are able to provide case studies demonstrating energy savings in a variety of equipment.
This CIBSE accredited CPD is held either at the participants own premises, or at the ebm-papst UK head office in Chelmsford, and lasts 1 hour.
Title: Energy saving potential of EC fans and motors in the Built Environment.
- Regulations and government incentives relating to fans, motors and controls.
- What this means for future fan products
- Explanation of electric motors and fan efficiencies, relates to HVAC applications.
- What is an EC fan/motor?
- How much more efficient is it and why is it more efficient?
- Where can this be used, which applications?
- Additional features and benefits of EC technology (including reduced noise and improved controllability)
- Case Studies—showing energy savings and paybacks for major customers, in various HVAC applications. Typical energy savings of 50%-70% energy.
- Case studies include savings achieved by upgrading fans in:
- Air Handling Units
- Fan Coil Units
- Data Centre Cooling
- Refrigeration Plant
This CPD seminar is tailored to suit Facilities Manager, M&E engineers, Building Services Engineers as well as industry professionals.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1245 468555. To register your interest in one of our CPD seminars, please click here.