Data Centre Energy Efficiency & Design Seminar
ebm-papst welcome six key speakers from industry experts, service providers and data centre operators to discuss current trends in data centre design & energy efficiency, looking at innovative ideas relating to construction and advances in cooling technologies. A key part of the seminar will examine case studies where successful changes made by different types of data centre operators has delivered significant reductions in the PUE of their facilities.
Specialist guest speakers will provide the latest news and thinking on energy efficiency for data centres, looking at challenges facing data centre operators. Key ways of increasing these efficiency targets will be addressed through case studies as well as exploring what the future holds for data centre cooling.
• Data centre efficiency & consulting
• Challenges faced by data centre providers
• Saving energy on data centre cooling
• Improving thermal dynamics in data centres
• Case studies: energy saving in a legacy data centre
• Aisle containment is problematical without high precision airflow via EC fans
• Mark Acton, CBRE data centre solutions
• Natascha Meyer, Stulz
• Simon Allen, Ekkosense
• Dr Robert Tozer, Operational Intelligence
• Prof. Ian Bitterlin, Critical Facilities Consulting