With our varied climate and busy lifestyles there is always a need for large portable fans. They may be used for cooling in an office or a gym, or used for drying plaster on a building site or drying walls in flood damaged buildings.
When released the ac aura was the only high efficient, low noise portable cooling product on the market from world leading fan manufacturer ebm-papst. This is still the case but ebm-papst have now released the new ec aura that uses their patented 500mm HyBlade impeller fitted to our established EC motor to offer huge savings in energy as well as significant reduction when compared to traditional AC alternatives.
The product offers energy savings of 87% when run at normal speed against a comparable AC product, the actual savings equate to turning off around 30 energy savings bulbs.
The stand alone fan offers an energy efficient low noise solution to temporary cooling requirements.
• Robust Polyethylene moulding
• Extrusion coated polypropylene impeller
• Heavy duty powder-coated wheeled frame for effortless positioning
• Infinitely variable speed control
• Available in 230VAC & 110VAC 50/60Hz versions
• 180° adjustable tilt angle
• Maintenance-free IP54 Motor
• Supplied with standard UK 3-pin 230VAC or 110VAC plug
Available to purchase now from RS Components